Alpine Ski Jacket - Navy
Alpine Ski Jacket
The SYNC Performance Alpine Jacket is a mid-weight all-purpose ski jacket that will keep you warm whether you're freeskiing, braving blistering conditions, or just trying to stay warm between training laps. It's the jacket of choice for our ski racers, and its popularity has been born from its versatile utility.
Just the right amount of insulation, this windproof and waterproof shell performs in a variety of conditions. It can be worn by itself, or it’s looser fit provides ample room to wear some layers underneath. Features like a helmet-compatible hood, a drop tail on the backside for when we are sitting on the chair, and the world’s best zippers help this jacket transform into a weapon of storm defense when the weather turns.
- Abrasion Resistant, Premium 2-Way Proprietary Stretch Fabric
- 10K/10K Waterproof Breathable 2 Layer Outer Shell with C6 DWR Coating
- 100g Primaloft Black Eco Insulation
- Critically Taped Seams
- Helmet Compatible Hood with a full range of motion fit
- Hood Drawcord
- Velcro Cuffs
- YKK Zip Underarm Vents with Mesh Insert
- YKK Waterproof Hand and Chest Pockets
- Custom Disk Snap Chest Pocket
- Inner Stretch Mesh Goggle Pocket & YKK Zip Inner Pocket
- YKK Waterproof Center Front Zip Pocket
- Glove Friendly Zip Pulls
- Easy Care
- Regular Fit
- Adult unisex sizing (refer to adult unisex size guidelines)
Very stoked about this jacket. A local friend told me about Sync, and I came back to Atlanta and ordered one online. Delivery was fast! Fits awesome, good athletic fit, Adult large, 6’ 200. Pockets are on point. Comparing to my old cloudveil shell, I’m very pumped about my new Sync
Thanks for your review and it sounds like your friend has good taste! We are happy to have you as a new customer and are glad you are stoked on SYNC!
I love the jacket. Light weight, but good wind protection and light insulation makes for a great shell
Good jacket, but is easily broken.
Alpine Jacket - Canvas - Crotched
My son loves his jacket! Usually he hates to wear a coat because of overheating. Your jacket is magic! He’s says it’s so warm on the cold days, yet he doesn’t overheat when he’s skiing hard even on the warm days. You hit it out of the park with functionality and good looks. The only downside is the stitching. The wrist tab on one side fell off on day 2 and some of the stitching elsewhere has come out. Fix the stitching and you have a perfect jacket!