Brand New From SYNC. The Ultimate Training Layer Jacket For Exceptional Performance On The Training Hill.
The SYNC Women's WarmUp Down Jacket is the evolution of the perfect training layer. Designed with direct feedback from athletes who spend 200+ days on the snow per year. Every athlete needs to be warm and confident during each training session while keeping the timing clock accurate.
Warmth Where It's Needed Most
A full center-zip jacket with Primaloft down blend insulation in key areas, the core, and lower back, to promote quicker recovery and prevent stiffness and fatigue run after run.
Taking each run, turn by turn, and executing disciplined practice in order to improve upon your skiing day after day is an exemplary athlete mindset and the fastest way (albeit a slow process) to become a better skier. The WarmUp Down Jacket helps you stay out in the harsh Winter environment for one more training run or one more drill-set so that you can take advantage of every precious moment you get on snow.
Technical Features and Specifications:
- Fabric- Body Mapped Panels- Stretch Cordura for movement, Highly Abrasion Resistant Stretch, 20k/20k waterproof breathable 3L, Primaloft Stretch, breathable fleece
- Primaloft Down Blend insulation
- Bound Seams
- Helmet Compatible Stash Hood, Full Range of Motion Fit
- YKK Zip Hand Pockets
- YKK One-Way CF Zipper with Glove Friendly Aluminum Zip Pull
- Custom trims, Disc snaps, Locker Loop, Inner Graphic Print, and Heat Transfer Logo
- Easy Care
Care Instructions: Close all zippers and closures before wash. Machine wash cold, no bleach, tumble dry low. No dry clean.
Disclaimer: Not associated with Arctica Warm Up Coat.