Stretch Bib Ski Pants
Bibs are making a renaissance as skiers everywhere are realizing the benefits of keeping wind and snow out while holding pants comfortably in place while free skiing the resort or touring with a backpack. The Stretch Bib is our preferred pant for deeper days.
- The all-way stretch fabric enables freedom of movement
- Taped YKK Zippers including full-length side venting to keep elements out but vent air when you need it, where you want it
- Waterproof/breathable fabric so your vapor escapes when pushing hard, but keeps snow out
- Chest and leg pockets so you can stash snacks, supplies, and tools
- Superfabric Cuff guards with a raised heel trim so your edges and points won't tear the legs while allowing easy access to A/T Boot walk modes
- Adjustable waist velcro with belt loops to tailor different body types and fit preferences
3 Layer Construction
The Stretch Bib uses a 3-Layer PU Hydrophilic waterproof breathable membrane, and a very lightweight backing fabric attached to the interior. 3-Layer construction is the most advanced, protective, durable, and breathable construction method.
Athletic Fit, Freedom To Move
The result is a trim-fitting garment that allows the skier maximum freedom of movement in a garment with the superior waterproofness of the 3 layer construction. Add to that a 20K/20K C6 Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Coating, this highly breathable fabric allows you sweat vapor to escape and rain and snow to bead right off you.
The Storm Skiers Choice
Designed originally for blower powder days and storm skiing, we included the most popular features from our other products like the taped YKK zippers that keep the wind out, the full-length side venting that keeps the elements out but vents air when and where you need it and adjustable waist Velcro straps provide the ability to custom-tailor the fit to different body types. And finally, the Superfabric Scuff Guards are required because of our athlete's preference towards edges sharper than a surgeon's scalpel but we just slightly raised the heel trim to provide easy access to Backcountry A/T Boot walk modes. In addition to the standard pants’ pockets, two chest pockets provide ample storage for tools, snacks, radios, or whatever else you might need. The Stretch bib. It might just be the last pair of ski pants you ever buy.