Birds Of Prey Belt
The Official Belt of the Birds of Prey World Cup Ski Race in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Limited Edition Signature Series Belt.
Benefits of a SYNC Belt:
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) plastic is the same plastic that lines snowmobile tracks. In other words, SYNC Belts are durable, designed for an active lifestyle, and made to withstand even the most extreme elements.
- Forget discoloration and smells of mildew, SYNC Belts are WATERPROOF. Perfect for fun in the sun (or rain, I suppose)--wakeboarders, snowboarders, divers can all count on our belts to come out dry.
- Fits the masses. Men, women, and even kids. One size fits most. You cut the end that has no holes to their size and put the buckle back on.
- That white leather belt looks great against your double dark rinsed denim but the indigo dye that stays behind after wearing not so much. Not a problem with these Belts! Place your belt on the top rack of your dishwasher or in a cold water washing machine cycle and voila! Good as new...
- TPE plastic's low melting temperature and simplified injection molding technique minimize energy use during production. And best of all, all belts are 100% RECYCLABLE and can be processed like all your other recycled plastics. Not that you'll ever need to...
This is a durable and functional belt for ski pants and off-season use as well. The size is very easily adjustable. The belt does not stretch over time.
great lightweight durable belt
Love this belt - love the styling. I love rocking the Stars and Stripes. Thanks Geoff and team for this one!!!
Thank you for your review and the SYNC team is happy we could help you!
The kids love the belts
Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!
I obviously haven’t skied with the belt yet, but I actually wore it to work one time because I couldn’t find my regular belt and it worked very well. The 1 size fits all is perfect. The only knock I can give it is that once you trim the adjustable size down, you cut more and more red off the color pattern, making it more blue than red. If I could change the color scheme I would put more red in the middle of the belt so that you could have more colors.
Thank you for your review and feedback. As a growing company any feedback is beneficial and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are happy to hear that you love the quality of the belt!