Sync Performance Stretch Puffy Jacket
The Stretch Puffy, SYNC’s category busting insulated puffy jacket brings to the hill what the ski world needs a little bit more of these days. High performance with a little alpine specific style. It’s a head-turner of a jacket for the skier that wants a high performance puffy that they can use as a ski jacket, but also use just as a versatile warm puffy for kicking around.
- Fabric: Stretch Knit 10k/10k Waterproof Breathable, C6 DWR Interlock
- Primaloft Down Blend Insulation
- Helmet Compatible Hood, Full Range of Motion Fit
- Hidden Elastic Cinched Sleeve Opening
- Helmet Compatible Hood with a full range of motion fit
- Drawcord Hem and Hood
- Velcro Cuffs
- YKK Zip Interior Pocket
- Chest Pocket
- YKK Zip Hand Pockets w Glove Friendly Aluminum Zip Pull
- Custom trims, Locker Loop, and Heat Transfer Logo
- Glove Friendly Zip Pulls
- Easy Care
We designed these jackets with a durable, water-resistant outer shell fabric, and synthetic insulation because it keeps warm even when it’s wet. Finally, we added some reinforcement in high wear areas for when we are carrying skis on our shoulders and/or boot bags.
Designed for Alpine Skiers and all that they do
We wear these jackets a lot. Before and after training, during training, on dog walks, walking through the village our way out to dinner, and on those bluebird days on the ski hill when comfort and beating your buddies to the bottom is the primary job at hand. We use these when we’re riding chairlifts and skiing fast, so durability, warmth, combined with an athletic fit that lets us move.
Close All Zippers and Closures before wash. Tumble Dry time is approximately 2 hours. Machine wash cold, no bleach, tumble dry low, no dry clean.