SYNC's Largest Volume Ski Backpack
Inspired by countless conversations with athletes, the 62L Locker Pack is SYNC’s largest volume ski backpack built to stand up to the rigorous travel schedule and ample gear of ski racers worldwide. With a large top opening, a rear zip cargo door for easy access to the lower portion of the pack, 5 exterior pockets, and an insulated interior pocket, the Locker Pack is a master of organization. Fit your helmets, gloves, boots, back, protector and goggles for a whole day of training multiple disciplines — all in one bag.
• Volume: 62-liter main compartment
• Clamshell top loading zippered opening
• Reinforced TPU Zipper pulls
• Metal hardware with gate for extra security and protection
• Two large adjustable side pockets with daisy chain loops for easy storage of shin guards, arm guards, or water bottles
• Large insulated internal compartment with removable velcro separator
• Rear "garage door" access to the entire inside for easy packability
• Padded top compartment to be used as a comfortable changing mat in the parking lot
• Custom molded ergonomic back panel
• Adjustable sternum straps with buckle closures
• Adjustable waist straps for added security
• Front exterior organizer pocket
• Nameplate for easy identification
• 900D TPE coated eco-friendly fabric for maximum waterproofness
• POLY 900D PVC
The new locker pack is constructed well with lots of space in a smaller footprint. The metal clasps seem to be of high quality and the bag is lightweight. Cant wait to put it to use!
Thank you for your review and for being stoked on SYNC!
Currently in Chile skiing for 10 days. Was a little nervous that the locker pack might be to large for the over head bins,.But the 3 flight Fh hrs. I twook no one batted an eye at the size Boots,ski pants, t neck, jacket, googles, gater all fit with room to spare. Excellent choice! Thanks for the assist Molly!!
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you are loving your new Locker Pack! Have a great time in Chile!
I love it function is great.
But I always have disappointment when 2 weeks later it is on sale for less.
Thank you for your review!
Love this bag. Very well made!
Thanks for your review and we are happy that you are stoked on SYNC!
I would give the pack three thumbs up if I had them, one for each of my kids. I use one locker pack for all of my kids’ gear, 3 pairs of boots, gloves, jackets, pants, 3 helmets and it keeps everything totally handy and organized. I also have one for myself. The pack folds down nice when empty but is quite durable and is just stiff enough to stay upright and open on the floor while trying to load and unload while booting up and booting off each day. This thing exceeds expectation.