SYNC's Largest Volume Ski Backpack
Inspired by countless conversations with athletes, the 62L Locker Pack is SYNC’s largest volume ski backpack built to stand up to the rigorous travel schedule and ample gear of ski racers worldwide. With a large top opening, a rear zip cargo door for easy access to the lower portion of the pack, 5 exterior pockets, and an insulated interior pocket, the Locker Pack is a master of organization. Fit your helmets, gloves, boots, back, protector and goggles for a whole day of training multiple disciplines — all in one bag.
• Volume: 62-liter main compartment
• Clamshell top loading zippered opening
• Reinforced TPU Zipper pulls
• Metal hardware with gate for extra security and protection
• Two large adjustable side pockets with daisy chain loops for easy storage of shin guards, arm guards, or water bottles
• Large insulated internal compartment with removable velcro separator
• Rear "garage door" access to the entire inside for easy packability
• Padded top compartment to be used as a comfortable changing mat in the parking lot
• Custom molded ergonomic back panel
• Adjustable sternum straps with buckle closures
• Adjustable waist straps for added security
• Front exterior organizer pocket
• Nameplate for easy identification
• 900D TPE coated eco-friendly fabric for maximum waterproofness
• POLY 900D PVC
Huge, very sturdy bag. Holds all my sons gear including boots, helmet, goggles, jacket, pants, gloves, and even some base layers.
Cheaper, flimsier, silly side pockets … all in all a real let down. Prior design of locker pack was far superior. Suggest this goes on trash heap & you revert to a quality product.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Customer satisfaction is our utmost importance so please lookout for an email from us.
We bought these bags for our little racers, knowing it will take years for them to grow into them. At 7 and 8, they are able to carry their own gear, even though these bags are HUGE. There is a place for everything and they are great quality.
The new locker pack is constructed well with lots of space in a smaller footprint. The metal clasps seem to be of high quality and the bag is lightweight. Cant wait to put it to use!
Thank you for your review and for being stoked on SYNC!
Currently in Chile skiing for 10 days. Was a little nervous that the locker pack might be to large for the over head bins,.But the 3 flight Fh hrs. I twook no one batted an eye at the size Boots,ski pants, t neck, jacket, googles, gater all fit with room to spare. Excellent choice! Thanks for the assist Molly!!
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you are loving your new Locker Pack! Have a great time in Chile!