Women's Stretch Puffy Jacket
The Women's Stretch Puffy, is a category busting insulated stretch puffy jacket, brings to the hill what the ski world needs a little bit more of these days; high performance with an alpine specific style. It’s a head-turner of a jacket for the athlete who wants a high performing puffy she can use on the hill, but also use just as a versatile warm puffy for kicking around town.
We designed these jackets with a durable, water-resistant outer shell fabric, and synthetic insulation because it keeps warm even when it’s wet. Finally, we added some reinforcement in high wear areas for when we are carrying skis on our shoulders and/or boot bags.
Inspired by Alpine Ski Racers
We wear these jackets a lot. Before, during and after training, on dog walks, browsing through the village our way out to dinner, and on those bluebird days on the hill when comfort, style, and fast skiing are the primary jobs at hand. We use these when we’re riding chairlifts and skiing hard, so durability, warmth, combined with an athletic fit that lets us move are vital.
Close All Zippers and Closures before wash. Tumble Dry time until the down is completely dry. Machine wash cold, no bleach, tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
- Fabric: 30D 100% Poly Interlock
- 10k/10k C6 DWR laminated clear membrane with 2-way stretch
- Primaloft down blend insulation
- Helmet-compatible hood with a full range of motion fit
- Hidden elastic cinched sleeve opening
- Drawcord hem and hood
- YKK zip interior pocket
- Exterior chest pocket
- YKK zip hand pockets with glove-friendly aluminum zipper pullers
- Custom trims, locker loop, and heat transfer logo
- Easy care